Despite being a small village, Greatham has plenty of organsations.
- The Greatham Allotment Charity for the labouring poor was founded to provide financial assistance to any parishioner of Greatham who finds him (or her) self in a position of ‘temporary or permanent financial embarrassment’
- GVEC (the Greatham Village Events Committee) organises a wide range of events within the village, including the village fun day, summer ball, fireworks / bonfire night, and the children's Christmas party
- The L'Abri Fellowship is a Christiam organisation that operates from the Manor House
- The Old Church Preservation Group is a small group of volunteers who work to maintain the 13th century old church.
- The Pilates classes will be starting at Greatham Village Hall in September 2015
- Greatham Tots Stop is a parent and toddler group that meet weekly during term times to enable parents of toddlers to enjoy a coffee and socialise with others in a similar position
- Finally, TWIGs is the Greatham branch of the Women's Institute.